Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Very Quick!

Catching this at a bad time actually. It's nap time for Talon and boy is he letting me know it! I was trying to keep him awake another ten minutes since he did sleep a little later this morning, but apparently that's not going to happen.

There is so much I want to update about so I will have to come back and post again when I have more time. I figured I'd do a quick update until then.

We are settling nicely into Wyoming. Unfortunately, we are still struggling financially but that will change soon. I'll be applying for three jobs this coming week and hopefully have interviews, then get an offer. I'm excited to work (kinda) but sad too. I've loved all this time with Talon. I stopped working the pizza shop the beginning of June so it's been about two months since I've worked. Two months since I've had to leave Talon behind for work. That is truly the hardest thing.

Hubby's working and may be finding a different job that offers more income. Right now it's what we need. Thankfully we've received assistance and that's a big relief! Much easier to do things here in Wyoming than Florida. It was like FL was the devil or something when it came to help.

Ok! Apparently, he needs a nap NOW. LOL More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment