Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Living Life Daily

Been a little bit since my last post. Nothing much has changed, not a whole lot has been going on. Just taking life one day at a time, which is all anyone can do really.

Today, I finally got a new haircut. I've been needing to get at least a trim up since my hair was in bad shape. I do have a few gray hairs as well, but nothing to worry too much about. I guess at the age of 30, I just have been through a lot and it's aging me? LOL Anyway, I absolutely love the cut and I think it's fun and flirty. Not that I need to flirt since I am married, but even flirting with Hubby can be nice right?



Talon got a new haircut too, on Monday. I just haven't been able to get a good picture of it. This time we went shorter than before and it's able to be spiked up all through out the top of his head. I think it's a cute style but it does make him look older. Not that I want him to look older at all! That's ok though because his hair grows so super fast too!

We're taking a trip to Fort Myers again. Going to visit SIL and MIL. I enjoy the visits there, I just hate the early morning drive back home. UGH. But it's worth it. This time we are planning to visit the beach. I definitely want to take Talon. This is important to me. His first visit to the beach/ocean. Something I think he will enjoy but be leary of. I'd also like to go to the park there with him. That way everyone can enjoy him like I do. When we visit the park we have so much fun and it's truly a bonding experience for us together. I just love it.

Things otherwise are going ok. Nothing grand. Hopefully things continue to smoothly go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment