Saturday, April 17, 2010

Visits to Family

I enjoy having family close by to visit, but I wish they were closer. And I wish I more family was closer too. I miss my sister Keri and her family so very much. Wyoming is such a far visit and definitely costly. But I do plan to visit and I'm hoping soon. I'd love to go this summer. I wonder if that will work out? Right now, financially we need to get other things taken care of first. Our most important situation is the car. We have to pay up on it or let it go and get a used one. I don't want to let it go, but we might not have a choice.

Anyway...

We went to Fort Myers to celebrate Easter. It was a nice visit and we really enjoy seeing my sister in law, mother in law and her fiance Jerry. They set up an egg hunt inside for Talon, and though he enjoyed it, he still isn't old enough to truly do it and love it. He found a few, and he was done. I don't think he ever found all the eggs they hid. LOL They got him a huge stuffed bunny, it's bigger than he is, and a plastic little bat/ball set. He loves that! We left it at their house though. He'll get to play with it when he visits again. If I had my way, I'd visit every other week but right now that's not possible. With only having one car and then funds are tight... but maybe soon. I wanted to go next month for a surprise visit to my MIL for Mother's Day but Kenny can't request days off every month or his boss might get upset. It's not worth that.


So our visit was nice and we are back into the routine of life here. It's not the best life, but it's our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment